<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 01, 2006

A major case of the pot calling the kettle black, as always. I didn't know it was an offence to go shopping in town. Oh wow, we can actually be called idiots for doing so. How very funny. Talk about being the idiotic one.

Anyhoo, today was pretty much boring and unproductive la. Nothing much to buy and no show to watch. I'm slacking away, totally rotting. Darn. And I'm very sleepy now but I just gotta blog today cause Char told me about that toot. Cannot take it. Like we ever did any shit to offend the mighty one. Hur.

Only thing I'm looking forward to is the stayover at Goon's place. That's the only time when I won't be pissed with her cause she won't have a chance to be late. Haha. Heard that Goon? You better feel guilty.